quien me ve.....

14 noviembre 2019

THANKS

Gracias...

Esta semana Cuttlebugmania nos propone hacer una tarjeta con la palabra gracias, así que manos a la obra....
This week Cuttlebugmania proposes us to make a card with the word thank you, so get to work .... 

Para este proyecto he empleado un troquel para el fondo y uno para la palabra gracias.
Ademas he utilizado un sello que he pintado con rotuladores de alcohol.
Tambien he utilizado de mi caja de scrap, algunos trozos de papeles de scrapbook y este ha sido el resultado
For this project I have used a die for the bottom and one for the word thank you. I also used a stamp that I painted with alcohol markers. I have also used some scrap paper pieces from my scrap box and this has been the result


Con esta tarjeta participare en los siguientes retos:
With this card I will play in the following challenges

3 comentarios:

  1. Cute card, Marisel! Thanks for joining us this week at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha DT

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is such a pretty card with many lovely elements! Thank you so much for sharing this with PIP Challenges this week!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us for Week 22 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ResponderEliminar

ENTRADAS POPULARES