quien me ve.....

14 noviembre 2019

Merry Christmas

Feliz Navidad
Merry Christmas

Seguimos con navidad... Blanco sobre Blanco, este es el reto sobre el que me inspire para realizar esta tarjeta, para ello he empleado 2 troqueles y un sello que aplique con una tinta dorada.
We continue with Christmas ... White on White, this is the challenge that inspired me to make this card, for this I used 2 dies and a stamp that I applied with a golden ink.

Participo en los siguientes retos:
I play in the following challenges:

3 comentarios:

  1. A really pretty WoW Christmas card and such lovely dies, many thanks for joining in with our White on White theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A really lovely creation, great dies and the gold stamping looks really good. Thank you for joining our 'White on White' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ResponderEliminar
  3. So beautifully done, thank you so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ResponderEliminar

ENTRADAS POPULARES