quien me ve.....

12 enero 2020

If friends were flowers......

Si los amigos fueran flores, te eligiria....
If friends were flowers I'd pick you
Que precioso...... Este ha sido el mensaje que escojí para esta super tarjeta, con ella inicio mis proyectos del 2020.
How beautiful ...... This has been the message I chose for this super card, with it I start my 2020 projects.



Para realizar esta tarjeta he empleado un sello que he pintado con lapices acuarelables, he empleado también unos recortes de papel estampado que me habían quedado de proyectos anteriores, un trozo de cinta plateada y algunas lentejuelas.
To make this card I have used a clear stamp that I have painted with watercolor pencils, I have also used some cutouts of printed paper that I had left from previous projects, a piece of silver ribbon and some sequins.

Con este reto participo en los siguientes retos:
With this challenge I play in the following challenges:

Challenge 1 - Anything Goes Mixed Media Creative Challenge from we love 2 create

Anything goes challenge from crafty sentiments

Challenge 616 - Embellish! from cute card thursday

PCC365: Sketch Challenge from paper craft crew

Challenge #12 from Arty Divas

WWC253 - Karen's Challenge: Anything Goes With a Feminine Twist from watercolor challenge

Anything Goes #420-#421 from wordartwednesday

Challenge #123 Add Glitter and Sparkle from sparkles monthly challenges

A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #107 - Anything Goes from a bit more time to craf

6 comentarios:

  1. a very pretty card. Thanks for playing with us at Watercooler Wednesday
    Dawn T ~ DT

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful card and image, I love the layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles Monthly.
    Tammy x

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What a lovely card, Marisel. Great colouring and layout. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Awesome creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. A pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz.DT

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ResponderEliminar

ENTRADAS POPULARES