quien me ve.....

02 septiembre 2018

Thanks number 10!

Thanks 10!

Listo!! Este ya es el ultimo Tag!
Ready!! This is the last Tag!

He dejado para el final uno de mis favoritos, simple y elegante
 I left for the end one of my favorites, simple and elegant

He empleado una carpeta de embossing y troqueles de elipses, ademas del sello de silicona
 I have used an embossing folder and elliptical dies, in addition to a clear stamp

Espero os hayan gustado todos y suerte a los que sois seguidores de mi pagina de facebook porque participareis en el sorteo.
 I hope you have all liked and luck to those who are followers of my facebook page because you will participate in the raffle.





Con este tag participo en los siguientes retos:
With this tag I participate in the following challenges

CAS- Clean and Simple de papers mooches

CHALLENGE #89 de lil patch of crafty friends

Pixie's Snippets Playground - Challenge #334 de pixies crafty workshop

Challenge 213 Anything Goes / Optional Twist Clean and Simple de 613 avenue create

a2z Scrapbooking September 2018 Challenge de a2z Scrapbooking

September 2018 Challenge de Your Scrapbook Place

5 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful tag! Thanks for joining our September challenge at a2z.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Super tag! I need to know if this is your first time in the challenge, as well as whether or not you want to play for the prize!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your tag has a lovely CAS design. I love the embossing. Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create c

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Such pretty embossing on your nice tag! Thanks for joining in over at a2z Scrapbooking for the September challenge.

    ResponderEliminar

ENTRADAS POPULARES