quien me ve.....

05 agosto 2018

DE REGRESO....

Llevo unos meses sin publicar nada y es que me he tomado un descanso para organizar multiples cosas en mi vida....
I have not published anything for a few months and it is because I have taken a break to organize multiple things in my life ....

Al fin, ya todo esta bien encaminado y puedo retomar mi pasion....
At last, everything is well underway and I can resume my passion ....

He realizado varios proyectos estos meses pero no han sido de scapbooking, en otro post os hablare un poco de ellos.
I have done several projects these months but they have not been scapbooking, in another post I will talk a little about them.

Y en esta  oportunidad os traigo una tarjeta que he elaborado con unos troqueles que acabo de recibir.
And in this opportunity I bring you a card that I have made with some dies that I just received.




Con esta tarjeta participo en estos retos:
With this card I participate in these challenges:

Sketches #464 de tuesday morning sketches blogspot

Anything Goes de  crafty sentiments blogspot

Challenge #303 - Holiday de addicted to stamps challenge blogspot


July Challenge de christmas at sweet stamp in challenge blog


6 comentarios:

  1. Those tiny fawns are so cute and the sentiment rings so true! Adorable little Christmas card - thanks for sharing it with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sweet card! I love the silhouettes and that sentiment!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Awww - this so sweet! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Beautiful CAS design, the little deer die cuts are gorgeous! Thanks for entering our challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Absolutely gorgeous holiday card. Love the sweet little reindeers . Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Such a beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@ATSM
    Adhiraacreations

    ResponderEliminar

ENTRADAS POPULARES